- PVC Paste Resin is heavily used in fabric coatings, wallpaper manufacturing and flooring materials
- Colence sources PVC paste resin from various suppliers in South Korea, China, USA and supplies to manufacturers in domestic market
- Colence stocks and books all kinds of PVC paste resin from Low K Value (62-68) to High K Value (78-84) on regular basis
- High K value paste resin is mostly used in top layer coatings and low K value paste resin is mostly used in adhesive layers
- Low K Value - Medium K Value PVC paste resin tends to be have very good foaming properties and gelling speed
- Depending on international prices we also book materials directly for our customers depending on the order quantities. MOQ for direct bookings is one 20 FT container (~14 metric tonnes)
- Please inquire about the current PVC paste resins in stock using our GET IN TOUCH tab. The packaging of the products come in 20 - 25 kg bags depending on the manufacturer.
- Particle size generally between 10 - 100 µm (varies from manufacturer to maufacturer)